Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Change is good right?
Ugh stupid AOL.............but here I am anyway.

8 comments:

Clif Martin said...

Welcome to Blogspot. It works pretty good for me. I'll be moving my AOL thing over here, too. That'll make it 3 blogs for me here.

Clifton

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good to see you got started. We don't have much choice for sure.
I'll be on the alert for your entries. 'On Ya' - ma

garnett109 said...

I see you here but when i hit follow it says the can't find you

Mandy said...

You made it!!!

I'll be adding you to my list lol

Have fun finding your way round :-)

Sage Ravenwood said...

Hang in there hon, glad to see you on this side of the blog universe. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

I made the move too, Alvia

http://admdesigns.blogspot.com/

Marie Rayner said...

Welcome to Blogger. Looks good so far! I've been trying to add myself as a follower to your page, but so far it's not allowing me. I'll keep trying!

Jimmy's Journal said...

Hi - I tried clicking your "follow this blog" link, but it didn't ork. It's probably just me. Nice to see you made it over here.

Jimmy