Minnesota..born and raised.......a mother of 2 young son's, I am a 46 yr old.. with two children, who are young enough, that while attending their school activities, my name tag says: "im the mom not the grandma". ............So what if I am a late bloomer.....
7 comments:
A very Happy and Blessed New Year to you too!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!
and to you and your family!! hoping it is one of the bestest of the best of years for you all!
betty
Hello Miss Silverdoe,
Such a wonderful pictures and I pray that you have a wonderful New Year.
God Bless
Randy
Your boys are so cute. Happy New Year to you and your family.
Kathy
A picture says a thousand words! Happy and Blessed New Year to you too!
Happy New Year Julie!
Best wishes toy you and your whole family
Gaz
Post a Comment