well helloooooo....I have managed to find my way back here! Sadly (but not surprisingly), I lost my own blog!! Thought I would post here now, see if any old pals are around.
Life is good. Much different but good! My boys are growing so fast that it makes my head spin! Why can't they just stay babies????



2 comments:
Welcome back to bloggerville. It was a surprise to see your post today. Your boys are growing! Hope to hear more from you in the days to come
Welcome back, Julie! And thank you for reaching out and reconnecting. It's great to see you again. I'm so sorry to read what you've been having to deal with over there. At the same time, I have to say you're staying strong, as usual, and handling things in a smart way, also as usual. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you again.
Ben
http://kissthecook-ben.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment